Appropriate age to marry is 18. No period that is waiting bloodstream test or residency demands. ID needed. Submit an application for a wedding permit at one of many 58 County Clerk offices into the continuing state of Ca.
Search Marriage Records
Neighborhood Wedding Officiants
State of California Marriage License Needs
California Code §§ 300-500 FAM
Marriage License Costs: Varies by county
Wedding Law Demands for California Marriage Licenses:
- The two parties may not be already married to each other or other individuals to marry in California.
- Both events must make a valid id (i.e. Driver’s permit, army ID, passport, or green card, etc).
- Legal Age Without Parental Consent: 18.
- Exact Exact Same Intercourse Marriage: Yes.
- Waiting Period: None.
- Bloodstream Test Requirement: Not Necessary.